August 03, 2011

Apartment almost solved

Yesterday I got all 2 connections with ppl overthere who wish to rent out their places for me and Annette during our stay. The one being a man who has a small apartment centrally situated in midtown Manhattan. It seems to be unfurnished, but that can be solved.

The other one is from a deaf woman living in Queens, who wish to rent out her livingroom with two sofa beds in her apartment. She says she's rarely at home, which makes it almost an apartment just for us. The price is reasonable, and Queens - well, it's not midtown Manhattan, actually some 20 min by tub from midtown, but it has everything we need to make it a living there, and I may even learn some ASL (American SignLanguage) while there :)

Today at noon, I'll be having a videochat with her and later today the man with the first apartment will send me some photos of his place.

Then I'll make a descision.... exiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment